June 2020Read past Editor's Choice papers
The article “Crucial role of CD69 in anti-tumor immunity through regulating the exhaustion of tumor-infiltrating T cells”, by Yukiyoshi Mita et al., has been given the Outstanding Merit Award, selected as the best paper published in the journal in 2018 by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Immunometabolism (Vol. 32, Issue 7 - July 2020)
- Autoinflammatory Diseases (Vol. 31, Issue 10 - October 2019)
- Lipids in Inflammation (Vol. 31, Issue 9 - September 2019)
- Basic and Translational Skin Immunology (Vol. 31, Issue 7 - July 2019)
- Macrophages (Vol. 30, Issue 11 - November 2018)
- Allergy (Vol. 30, Issue 9 – September 2018)
Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine for 2018
Congratulations to Dr Tasuku Honjo and James P. Allison for "their discovery of cancer therapy by inhibition of negative immune regulation". Read our special Virtual Issue on immune checkpoints in cancer.
Read our Immune Checkpoints in Cancer Virtual Issue
View further Virtual Issues